Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting ready

This time of year seems so crazy. I'm doing my best to sit back and enjoy things verses running around like a chicken with my head cut off. LOL I'm calling it "Tracy Time" I'll do it or get there when I do... LOL

Last few what has happened in this crazy families life...

Yesterday was fun... Sasha had Thanksgiving dinner @ her house. She did alot better than I did my 1st time. It was fun. She's all grown up. I'm very proud of her except for letting her brother (14) drive the trash to dump by himself!!!! That made me nervous.

I'm proud of all of my rugrats...LOL I love them dearly.

Justin= Finger nail removal & 2 stitches in chin. ( 2 separate incidents) & yes they were sporting injuries. He has A & B s in school.

Sasha = Work, College life... finals last week & next week Ha Ha

Tricia = High School & being mom to a little man who will be 1year old on Dec. 27Th; Mr. Cody... Her & her X share custody She has him every other week.

Me = Work, running my business & stressing over Donnie getting out of jail Dec. 16 :(

No comments: